Monthly Maintenance (or after every excursion):
- Rinse with plenty of fresh water inside and out.
- Wipe windows with only a clean chamois or cotton cloth after residual salt and dirt has been rinsed off.
- Operate zippers.
- Operate all fasteners and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash entire product with laundry soap and water, and a soft-bristled brush. 1 tablespoon Ivory Snow, Dreft or Woolite to 1 gallon water.
- Apply soap directly to stains, and rinse until sudsing ends.
- Treat stuck zippers with hot water and vinegar to dissolve salt corrosion. DO NOT USE WD-40.
- Air dry the entire product.
- Remove windows for polishing.
- Treat canvas top with 303 Fabric Guard available at West Marine. OVERSPRAY WILL DAMAGE VINYL WINDOWS.
- Polish windows with Meguiars Mirror Glaze #10 (part M1008) available at West Marine.
- Lubricate canvas fasteners and zipper cars with a zipper and snap lubricant, such as IOSSO’s EZ-Snap.
Detailed information on cleaning your Sunbrella canvas.